Our Company Culture
Personal and professional responsibility.
Excellence Through Values - We are committed to...
- Being honest and ethical consistently - always taking the high road.
- Being respectful and courteous to everyone even when they don't deserve it.
- Being dependable and responsible.
- Being productive and self-motivated.
- Being fair with everyone - even when others are not.
- Being a team player which means sacrificing my self interest for the good of the group.
- Being energetic and positive, enjoying what we do.
- Looking and behaving like professionals.
- Being helpful and supportive of each other.
- Balancing work and family.
Steve Westbrook and his team are absolutely top shelf guys. The work is quality and the communication is great. Their paper work, pay applications, lien waivers and invoicing is fantastic. Highland does a good job in bidding and ask the right questions. Bottom line, we have found them to be very professional and produce good quality work. Our experience with Highland Builders has been great and we will continue to work with them.
...The entire project was a fantastic success, and we would not have accomplished this without your strong dedication...our space is beautiful, the workmanship is top of the line and the impact it has had on both our employees and clients has been spectacular
...from our first weekly construction meeting, the entire process developed exactly as you said it would. We were very well informed and your team executed perfectly.
Your commitment to do what is in everyone's best interest exemplifies why Koll Development Group chooses to do business with Highland Builders.
What Can We Do For You?
At Highland Builders, we work to build customer relationships based on exceptional performance, integrity, and professionalism. This is the first goal of our Mission Statement and hangs prominently in our office to constantly remind every employee what we are cultivating at Highland Builders